Internal and external
Approximately 1 hour as a primer
Approximately 2 hours with sand binding
- Porous subfloors
- Non-porous subfloors
- Concrete with residual moisture prior to the installation of flooring.
- Green concrete slab
- Can be applied to absorbent and non-absorbent subfloors concrete
- Sand cement, magnesia and anhydrite screeds
- Mastic screeds
- Old leveling compounds firmly
- Adhered flooring adhesives etc.
- Moisture sensitive substrates such as OSB and hard fiberboards.
- Dry screed elements fiber reinforced
- Old SMP-adhesive residues
- Ceramic tiles and terrazzo floors
- 100-150 g/m² in one coat as a primer
- 250-300 g/m² in two coats as moisture barrier